Wednesday 31 July 2013

Faith Beyond the dream part 1



Faith beyond the dream
Last time on my post, I talked about how many people had faith beyond the dream and achieved  a lot, today, i would like you to think more within yourself. Will focus on how you could achieve faith beyond the dream.
 Most people have written a lot on self realization,  discovery of one self and many others.
Faith beyond the dream is what lies within us, it's not what others tell us we are worth but what we understand we are worth, It's what we wake up as we are worth of, It's more like the dim light at the end of  the tunnel, the still small voice that always reminds you that you were born for greatness and nothing defines your destiny more than yourself.
Our limitations lies at the extend of our faith and how far we see ourselves, We have a better imagine of ourselves than the way other people look or think of us.
I have always hate negative words, I always feel like they pull me back 10 steps back, I may have not achieved much but I always feel like i get pull me to negative achievements. I hate people who tell me more about how I won't achieve that or this while they themselves haven't achieved anything.
Most of the things we never achieve its not because we never tried or we never had the ability to achieve but most likely is the  voice we heard from others like you cannot make it or its difficult to achieve that kind of business and many more. When we have faith and focused on what we want to achieve, we can actually achieve everything through if we only have  faith beyond the dream....

No comments: