Friday 23 March 2012

Welcome to my life. Blog..



 WHAT LIES WITHIN US


Welcome to my blog, where you will be getting lots of updates, as we start this journey together. I would like to build a platform for us to engage one another both locally and internationally,



I believe that we are all unique and have power beyond measure, this power just lies within us, we may not know it but with time it just come out naturally its the power that moves us to our destiny it's what  drive our passion and defines our character.

  how can we discover it? and work on it? and see how  far it can take us... think about that? join me in the next post.
“Try not become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
- Albert Einstein

1 comment:

Calvin Jodisi said...

what lies within us is great beyond measure.